Fri, 22 May|
A Love of Avery Kind Spiritual Centre
Canada - Evening of Mediumship - Vancouver B.C
In a live audience for 2 hours Psychic Medium Rhys Wynn Davies CSNU will evidently connect to loved ones in spirit.
Time & Location
22 May 2020, 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
A Love of Avery Kind Spiritual Centre, 2753 O'Hara Ln, Surrey, BC V4A 3E4, Canada
About the event
An Evening of Mediumship with Rhys Wynn Davies CSNU from 7 pm to 9 pm. Tickets only $40 and you can book and register online Not everyone will recieive a message from spirit on the night.
We are facing challenging times like nothing we have seen before, so it’s natural to feel fear and panic. The true pillars in times of crisis are the connections we feel with others and with spirit. Our human connection is so important and so is our spiritual development in these times. We want to belong and partake in society, and that is difficult in times like these.
With everyone’s health and wellbeing in mind we want to update you with several precautionary measures that we’re taking:
- We will be reducing the maximum number of participants, following any official government advice, and will update you accordingly.
- We will place the seats at least 1 metre apart for people attending any gathering to create a safer space for all involved.
- We will ventilate the space as much as we can.
- Anyone that has booked a face to face reading can have an online reading instead if they prefer, please contact me to make arrangements.
Anyone attending my readings, public demonstrations, circles or workshops without discrimination will be expected and required to take seriously the following COVID-19 precautions:
- If you are vulnerable we advise you to stay home.
- I ask that anyone who feels they have been exposed to anyone with the virus or is feeling unwell, to stay home, and please email me or Sue as we can gladly arrange alternative options for you.
- Please wash your hands with soap as soon as you arrive.
- We ask you cooperation with the following process: every person will be scanned with a remote thermometer (non-contact) to check if you have a fever. Anyone with a fever will not be permitted to the face to face reading or event;
- Refrain from hugging anyone at the event and avoid handshakes at all times.