Sat, 30 May|
First Spiritualist Church of Galt, ON
Canada - The Confident Mediumship Workshop Galt ON
In this 1 day workshop Rhys Wynn Davies CSNU will help you go beyond the his 4P's of Mediumship to become the confident medium.
Time & Location
30 May 2020, 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
First Spiritualist Church of Galt, ON, 2000 Speedsville Rd, Cambridge, ON N3H 4R6, Canada
About the event
About the Workshop
Go beyond Rhys's 4P's to mediumship and develop a deeper connection with spirit;
Learn how to enhance your own unique psychic mediumship style working direct /indirectly being psychic and mediumistic during one to one readings and demonstrating;
Learn the do's and don'ts of presenting information from spirit using a variety of tools.Learn how present professionally while giving one to one readings and demonstration work;
Do tailored individual platform exercises to enhance your own demonstration abilities.Present your unique style on stage in front of a live audience and receive feedback.
Saturday 30th of May 2020 , from 10 to 5PM.
First Spiritualist Church of Galt (Cambridge)
2000 Speedsville Road, Cambridge, Ontario, Canada N3H 4R6
$100 CAN for the full day. Please bring a plate to share
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for payment. For other events: www.rhyswynndavies.com
Rhys's Psychic Mediumship Training Cards can be purchased on the day also for $30 CAN
We are facing challenging times like nothing we have seen before, so it’s natural to feel fear and panic. The true pillars in times of crisis are the connections we feel with others and with spirit. Our human connection is so important and so is our spiritual development in these times. We want to belong and partake in society, and that is difficult in times like these.
With everyone’s health and wellbeing in mind we want to update you with several precautionary measures that we’re taking:
- We will be reducing the maximum number of participants, following any official government advice, and will update you accordingly.
- We will place the seats at least 1 metre apart for people attending any gathering to create a safer space for all involved.
- We will ventilate the space as much as we can.
- Anyone that has booked a face to face reading can have an online reading instead if they prefer, please contact me to make arrangements.
Anyone attending my readings, public demonstrations, circles or workshops without discrimination will be expected and required to take seriously the following COVID-19 precautions:
- If you are vulnerable we advise you to stay home.
- I ask that anyone who feels they have been exposed to anyone with the virus or is feeling unwell, to stay home, and please email me or Sue as we can gladly arrange alternative options for you.
- Please wash your hands with soap as soon as you arrive.
- We ask you cooperation with the following process: every person will be scanned with a remote thermometer (non-contact) to check if you have a fever. Anyone with a fever will not be permitted to the face to face reading or event;
- Refrain from hugging anyone at the event and avoid handshakes at all times.