The Professional Medium Workshop Edens Landing
Time & Location
About the Event
Details of Workshop
Date: Saturday the 8th of August 2020, from 10 to 5PM.
Sarah Neils Residence
(Unit 6) 7-9 Pendlebury Crt, Edens Landing; Sarah Neils contact:
$150 for the full day. Contact email@example.com or Call + 61) 7 3040 0201. For other events: www.rhyswynndavies.com or
Please your own lunch/ shops for lunch nearby also
Early bird $150
- Max of 20 students max Cov19 restrictions
- Intermediate to Advanced Levels
- Learn to present professionally with your own unique psychic mediumship style working direct /indirectly while demonstrating.
- Learn to present professionally with your own unique psychic mediumship style giving one to one psychic readings.
- Receive critique and feed back from me and audience online during both disciplines.
- Learn the do's and don'ts of presenting information from spirit using a variety of tools to be more PROFESSIONAL.
We are facing challenging times like nothing we have seen before, so it’s natural to feel fear and panic. The true pillars in times of crisis are the connections we feel with others and with spirit. Our human connection is so important and so is our spiritual development in these times. We want to belong and partake in society, and that is difficult in times like these.
With everyone’s health and wellbeing in mind we want to update you with several precautionary measures that we’re taking:
- We will be reducing the maximum number of participants, following any official government advice, and will update you accordingly.
- We will place the seats at least 1.5 metre apart for people attending any gathering to create a safer space for all involved.
- We will ventilate the space as much as we can.
Anyone attending my readings, public demonstrations, circles or workshops without discrimination will be expected and required to take seriously the following COVID-19 precautions:
- If you are vulnerable we advise you to stay home.
- I ask that anyone who feels they have been exposed to anyone with the virus or is feeling unwell, to stay home, and please email me or Sue as we can gladly arrange alternative options for you.
- Please wash your hands with soap as soon as you arrive.
- We ask you cooperation with the following process: every person will be scanned with a remote thermometer (non-contact) to check if you have a fever. Anyone with a fever will not be permitted to the face to face reading or event;
- Refrain from hugging anyone at the event and avoid handshakes at all times.
- Professional Medium$150$1500$0