USA - The Confident Medium Rhode Island, Boston
Time & Location
About the Event
About the Workshop
Go beyond Rhys's 4P's to mediumship and develop a deeper connection with spirit;Enhance your own unique style working direct /indirectly in readings and demonstrating;
Learn the do's and don'ts of presenting and how to be professional while giving one to one readings and demonstration work;
Present your unique style on stage in front of a live audience and receive feedback.
Location: First Spiritualist Church of Rhode Island
83 South Rose Street, East Providence, Rhode Island M.A
Time: 12.30 pm - 4.00pm
Price: $40 per person
Lunch: Please bring a plate to share for afternoon tea
Bookings: www.spiritualistchurchri.com or email:email@example.com
Rhys's Mediumship Training Cards are also available on the day for $25.00 US
We are facing challenging times like nothing we have seen before, so it’s natural to feel fear and panic. The true pillars in times of crisis are the connections we feel with others and with spirit. Our human connection is so important and so is our spiritual development in these times. We want to belong and partake in society, and that is difficult in times like these.
With everyone’s health and wellbeing in mind we want to update you with several precautionary measures that we’re taking:
- We will be reducing the maximum number of participants, following any official government advice, and will update you accordingly.
- We will place the seats at least 1 metre apart for people attending any gathering to create a safer space for all involved.
- We will ventilate the space as much as we can.
- Anyone that has booked a face to face reading can have an online reading instead if they prefer, please contact me to make arrangements.
Anyone attending my readings, public demonstrations, circles or workshops without discrimination will be expected and required to take seriously the following COVID-19 precautions:
- If you are vulnerable we advise you to stay home.
- I ask that anyone who feels they have been exposed to anyone with the virus or is feeling unwell, to stay home, and please email me or Sue as we can gladly arrange alternative options for you.
- Please wash your hands with soap as soon as you arrive.
- We ask you cooperation with the following process: every person will be scanned with a remote thermometer (non-contact) to check if you have a fever. Anyone with a fever will not be permitted to the face to face reading or event;
- Refrain from hugging anyone at the event and avoid handshakes at all times.